BABY ANNOUNCEMENT SIGN

Friday, November 16, 2012

In the past we've tried to keep up an additional website for new signs & orders.  However, being a mom, a wife and working full-time doesn't leave a whole lot of extra time especially when I also have orders to fill.  That being said, I wanted to let you all know that I am combining the two and now I will also share new signs available to order here at Three Mango Seeds. 

I've got a lot going on through word of mouth & interent sales so I thought having a separate place for customers to browse would be great and it was.  I just don't have the time to do both.  We'll see how this goes and hopefully you guys won't get sick of seeing "sale" posts too much!

Here's a new Baby Announcement sign that we've done for a fellow firefighter and his wife.  

The square is approximately 18x18 framed.  The background is a distressed pink and the frame is stained.  We've added hanging hardware on back so that you can hang with or without the bow.





I already have an idea for a boy with a red background, silhouette of an old truck or firetruck...no bow! 

If you like our sign would you mind "pinning it?"  By doing this, you are helping a small business grow!  Thank you!


We would love for you to "like" us on our Facebook page to keep up with sales, promotions & giveaways!



1 comment:

  1. I'll be happy to see your sites combined, more inspiration for me all in one place.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs