Friday, November 9, 2012

FRENCHY SIDE TABLES

I found these little tables on Craigslist.  Not too shabby, but they had a leather top that I didn't like at all.  So I ripped off the leather tops and painted the tables.
We found the baskets at Lowe's.  Looking at these pictures I wish I would've painted the pulls white.  Easy fix.
I usually find all of my graphics from the Graphic's Fairy.  I painted this one on top.  If the future buyer doesn't like it then I can always cover it up.

Here's a little close-up of the distressing.  I love how you can see the blue shining through.
There has been a new antique shop open up in town called, The Brocante Market.  These little side tables are on display there and hopefully soon someone will come along and scoop them up.

What do you think?  Do you like them?
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!  I love receiving your comments.  It lets me know that you were here that way I can visit you back!

 Also, don’t miss a single post – it’s easy to stay in touch!


Linking up to...
Design Dreams By Anne
 
Read more: http://www.trickiezone.com/2013/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html#ixzz2RrfdAtMl