ITS PARTY TIME 12-9-12

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good Morning!  Sorry the party is late, but better late than not at all right?!  Lets get started with some features from last week.  

My favorite is this Southern tree from Shenita over at Embellishments by SLR.  She definitely has the midas touch when it comes to decorating.


Isn't this snowman wreath from Mary over at Sweet Little Bluebird adorable!
Love her dog!

This Christmas vignette is country chic & I love it!  You can see more gorgeous pictures over at Simplicity in the South.

Thank you to everyone who linked up!  If you were featured, here is a button you can grab for your post.

Three Mango Seeds



Ready to show us all what you've been up to?



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I've been offline for a while, it's good to be back.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post. I just love the topiaries with Joy spelled out. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Clydia, I came over to link up and saw my tree! What a nice surprise! Thank you so much!!! Hope you're having a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Snowman Wreath...and for the sweet comment! A big thank you to all, for hosting the party! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas vignette! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs