MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Monday, December 24, 2012


I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and share a few pictures from our Christmas service from church, it was an awesome evening to celebrate the birth of our Savior and spend time with family.




Special music from our talented musicians & singers plus  spectacular music from the Philadelphia string quartet.

And then pastor George ended with the reading of the Christmas story.  This is how we begin our Christmas celebrations each year and as I watch our kids getting older I can't help but hope that they will always want to carry on this tradition once they leave home.


I am so thankful for all of you who take the time to visit my blog.  I enjoy so much getting to know you through this blogging hobby of mine.  I wish you all a...


Here is a link to a Christmas Story from the book of Matthew.


PS.  We also have a little tradition of going to this place that our church built called Dry Gulch and each year they host the Christmas Train.  A little later today or tomorrow I'll be sharing a TON of pictures from our evening there a few nights ago.  I took like 200+ pictures, my kids were getting kinda sick of me! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to a very talented lady who I have drawn much inspiration from this year.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Christmas Eve, Clydia. I'm sure it was a blessing to many. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!! I miss Dry Gulch and the train...it was one of our family traditions! Can't wait to see some pics! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping your Christmas was wonderful and the New Year is full of joy. Your church looks so beautiful!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs