NEW PALLET SIGN DESIGN & it's WHITE!

Monday, December 3, 2012

I've had several friends request a white distressed pallet sign.  I've been hesitant to do one because for whatever reason white is not my forte.  I never think the white looks good after distressing.  I love other white distressed signs, but mine...eh!  

I went ahead and did one, think I'll change the graphic to a different style welcome but thought I'd show you all our first white pallet sign.



Here's a closeup of the typography.



And the distressing on the frame.



Overall I think I like the white, but the typography that I chose needs some work before this goes in the shop.  What do y'all think?

Happy Monday Friends!

Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Linking up to...Domestically Speaking - Power of Paint, Savvy Southern Style,
 
site design by designer blogs