Custom "X" Console Table

Tuesday, August 11, 2015


Eddie has been building these custom tables for a little while now and people seem to love them.


The client shares with us the measurements that will best fit their space.  He builds it and I paint it.  We're a good team.


This particular table was painted with a pretty shade of white, slightly distressed and sealed.  The top was stained with a special mix of Provincial and Jacobean.


We will be delivering it one day this week to it's forever home.  I Can't wait.


The wood grain turned out so pretty on this one.


If you want to know more about custom built furniture, please email us at threemangoseeds@yahoo.com.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs